Friday, June 12, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Donald Trump should award Elon Musk the Presidential Medal of Freedom for returning American astronauts to space on American rockets launched for American soil. Perhaps he's just waiting for the right moment... What the hell?!?! Did that guy just die... Someone should write a satire book Nancy Pelosi and the Echo Chamber of Secrets... Question which still hasn't been answered - if lab grown meat technology is perfected will that allow McDonald's to offer the McRib year-round?... "It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion." - Dune. Perhaps my second favorite quote from the book behind "Fear is the mind killer."... I've read all the books in the Harry Potter series a number of times each and I can tell you that not once was Biology mentioned as a class at Hogwarts.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment