Saturday, August 22, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

 Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Just a reminder - there is no vaccine for stupidity... Swear I saw a couple of Tesla's on the road today and I kept thinking about how clean the cars looked. Then later in the day I saw this Tweet... There seems to be a whole generation of people who have forgotten or never knew what "Going Postal" means... Swear to God! What does Daniel Theis of the Celtics have to do to get just one, seriously just one call go his way? Make his "social message" on his jersey "REF Lives Matter"?... "I did not intend to get rich. I just wanted to get independent." - Charlie Munger... Heh Heh... Lady Bukowski would be a great name for a lesbian bar cover band... "The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek." - Joseph Campbell... 

No comments:

Post a Comment