Monday, September 28, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

 Miscellaneous thought and observations.

Just wondering but do you think the FBI has ever gotten a sample of Hillary Clinton's DNA to see if it matched any unsolved murders? Just saying might be worth it... WiFi connected coffee make hacked - demands ransom. I would never use an IoT enabled coffee maker or any kitchen appliance for that matter. Then again I'm not so lazy that I can't make my own coffee... Think most short term disability insurances won't cover you if you get hurt from active participation in a riot. Not sure if that's also true of Obamacare... Awesome in the literal sense... I think one of the keys to a healthy and happy life is to avoid both processed food and processed information (i.e. Social Media). Eat real food and read books... The European Union makes its choice - the US over China. This is important but I have to think if the EU chose otherwise a large number of nations would have lined up to leave the EU... 

No comments:

Post a Comment