Sunday, September 06, 2020

Quotes for Today

 Here are some random quotes that I hope may resonate with you.

"True good fortune is what you make for yourself. Good fortune: good character, good intentions, good actions." - Marcus Aurelius

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays." - Soren Kierkegard

"It's not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste a lot of it." - Seneca

"Education isn't something you can finish." - Isaac Asimov

"No matter how smart a person is, no matter how elegant their hypothesis, if it does not agree with experimentation, it is wrong." - Richard Feynman

"Be scared. You can't help that. But don't be afraid." - William Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment