Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zone." - Horatio Jones

"If you're lonely when you're alone, you're in bad company." - Jean Paul Satre

"How easily someone is offended is in direct proportion to how stupid they are." - Ed Latimore

"The three big ones in life are wealth, health and happiness. We pursue them in that order, but their importance is reverse." - Naval Ravikant

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself." - Richard Francis Burton

"A stupid decision that works out well becomes a brilliant decision in hindsight." - Daniel Kahneman

"Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it." - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment