Saturday, November 21, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

When it comes to politics I consider myself a true independent and centrist. I know many on the right are upset with Fox News but not me because I don't watch any cable news. I am, however, disappointed in the erosion of the quality of discussion from National Review. Outside of when Victor Davis Hanson posts something - all the articles there have been pretty shoddy because hatred of Donald Trump has twisted both their hearts and their brains and made their "arguments" those of mewling quims...Have you ever heard a bad thing about Alice Cooper? Seems like such a good guy... The Boston Celtics traded Enes Kantor (who also seems like a nice guy) to Portland. I hope this move was made to make room for the return of Aron Baynes who is a free agent... Given how well Paul Krugman's other predictions have worked out - the economy is DOOMED!... People really need to be reminded that the average age for death in the US is 78. The average age of death from Covid-19 is also 78. Memento mori - we are supposed to be adults with free will not cowering sheep... I really laughed at this... Little known fact but Steven Jobs dying wish was to live to see a second Trump Presidential term... 

2 comments:

  1. I am also disappointed with National Review, and with those writers that abandoned it to become NeverTrumper Democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Trump really had them pegged - maybe Jonah Goldberg doesn't even know how to buy pants

    ReplyDelete