Thursday, November 26, 2020

Linky Links

 Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Heh Heh

- Things you probably didn't know about the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack

- Ancient bust of Greek god Hermes found during work on Athens' sewer system

- One of the world's most beautiful libraries also lets you sleep over. Adding another place to my bucket list. (BTW - the last three links came via Daddypundit a worthy blog I just became aware of)

- Neil Gaiman's 8 rules for writing

- Not for nothing but India and Japan are really not on good terms with China. We need to support India, Taiwan and Japan.

- Hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope that China eats multiple bags of dicks in the coming months and years. Of course, if China Joe Biden is in the White House, we'll be back to sucking their cock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. China owns Biden. The day jump and he rolls over. (Obedient but dumb)

    ReplyDelete