Saturday, January 23, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Rest in peace Hank Aaron.If you have a few moments today spend some time looking at his career stats. Incredible! Still the all-time leader in RBI and total bases (and in my mind he's still the HR king)... So did half of the country wake up Thursday morning and wonder, "Wait am I a dog-faced pony soldier?"...  Lady Gaga is among the 46 people President Biden is following on Twitter. But not Taylor Swift or Beyonce - are their rabid fans aware of this giant slight?... "Page 3 of 2" would be a great name for a blog... My greatest hope... "Are you now or have you ever been a dog-faced pony soldier?"... A Christopher Hitchens quote that is very relevant to the latest Impeachment, "That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"... Sportswriters please take note - due to Covid-19 concerns I will NOT be participating in this year's NBA Dunk Contest. I repeat - I will NOT be participating. Thank you for your understanding... 

No comments:

Post a Comment