Sunday, May 23, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman

"I, and I alone, am responsible for everything I think and feel." - Naval Ravikant

"You can suck 'em and suck 'em, and they'll never get any smaller." - Willie Wonka

"Twitter is toxic. I don't think it helps you at all. You have to be careful of what you're looking at there." - Chris Petersen

"It is my heritage to stand erect, proud, and unafraid; to think and act for myself; enjoy the benefits of my creations and to face the world boldly and say - This I have done, and this is what it means to be an American." - John Wayne

"There is no distinctly native American criminal class - save Congress." - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment