Saturday, June 05, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I consider myself a realist. I was never afraid of a virus that could make me sick but was 99.9% non-lethal for people in my demographic. However, being realistic the lack of current Covid cases in the US probably has a lot to do with the warm weather and people getting outside. You never see many cases of the flu in late spring early summer either. That said I also won't be panicking if there's an uptick in cases once cold and flu season rolls around... Someday we'll learn that the woke virus Ghostbusters 2016 was accidently released from a lab... As an aside - any national sportswriter who refers to Boston as "Beantown" I automatically dismiss as not knowing jack shit... I remember they announced a female Dr. Who and then I never heard about Dr. Who again... Clickbait Hobgoblins would be a good name for a band or a blog that focused on nothing but Fake News...  

No comments:

Post a Comment