Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If I were a billionaire I'd create a Journal of Boring but Verified Science. This article by Matt Clancy put the idea in my head. In no time the Journal of Boring but Verified Science would be the most trusted name in science... Heh Heh... I'd love to get on the 2024 Presidential election Democratic primary ballots in a number of  states as "Mr. Biggles" just to see how many votes I'd get. Given the choices that will probably be offered in that upcoming election - who wouldn't opt for cute Mr. Biggles?... Would it surprise anyone if the next Olympic cycle the USOC decides to defund the hammer throw completely thanks to the negative publicity brought by Gwen Berry turning her back on the national anthem? I mean the hammer thow has to be the least appealing of all the Olympic events anyway - who'd miss it?... Would it surprise anyone if Putin or China accused the Biden Administration of war crimes for their bombing of Syria? Putin is a master troll so I'd expect that to come from him (except he just got paid off with the Nordstream pipeline)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment