Monday, July 12, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes that I hope may resonate with you.

"One of the mysteries of the ages is why the political left has, for centuries, lavished so much attention on the well-being of criminals and paid so little attention to their victims." - Thomas Sowell

"Sir, your levelers wish to level down as far as themselves, but they cannot bear leveling up to themselves." - Samuel Johnson

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I wish to change myself." - Rumi

"You have to lower your ideals of freedom if you want to suck on the warm teat of China." - South Park

"Civil rights used to be about treating everyone the same. But today some people are so used to special treatment that equal treatment is considered discrimination." - Thomas Sowell

"The conscience is that part of the psyche which is soluble in alcohol." - William Ober

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment