Friday, September 24, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Now that it's officially fall - let me be the first to remind you that's there's now just 13 shopping weeks until Christmas... Actually surprised we haven't read about any UN translators having a stroke or nervous breakdown after trying to translate this speech... "Whoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god." - Aristotle. Given the choice between the two - I'm going to go ahead and say I'm a god then. Though to be fair to Aristotle - he was born before the printing press and mass production of beer. Give me a good book and a cold beer and I'm delighted in solitude... It's like the evolution of my punctuation over the last 5-years in one image. I feel so seen... Let me take this opportunity to announce I'm formally taking myself out of the running as the next head football coach at USC... Out of curiosity do all those copies of Andrew Cuomo's book that were printed but will never be sold count against his carbon footprint? What about Michele Obama's book Becoming? Think of all those dead trees killed for no good reason... Bait Collectors would be a good name for a redneck band... 

No comments:

Post a Comment