Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"The Almighty provided us with such a powerful sense of dignity that we cannot tolerate the denial of our inalienable rights and freedoms, no matter what real or supposed benefits are provided by 'stable' authoritarian regimes." - Roza Otunbaveva

"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger." - Don Lucchesi Godfather III

"I'm not a number. Damn it I'm a man, I said I'm a man." - Bob Seger

"Alcohol is an excellent servant and a terrible master." - Christopher Hitchens

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." - Dr. Seuss

"Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it." - Vincent Van Gogh

"To think too much is a disease." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

No comments:

Post a Comment