Tuesday, July 14, 2026

More Linky Links

More stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Jonathan Turley on Ro Khanna lying about the "billionaires tax." He lies about many things.

- Secretary Marco Rubio: Why We're Dismantling the ICC. Agree 100% - ICC delenda est.

- Reminder we have the Epirus Leonidas. None shall pass! We also have a bag of gadgets that have not been publicly revealed.

- Wes Moore's Bronze Star was a political rescue mission. This is stolen valor.

4 comments:

  1. Largebill8:11 AM

    The account of Moore's chase of a Bronze Star is even more damning than Caro's account of Lyndon Johnson's getting a Silver Star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - was not aware of LBJ's Silver Star. Read Caro's first book on Johnson and it doesn't surprise me. Will have to read that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Largebill1:50 PM

    I'm anxiously awaiting Caro's final volume on LBJ. However, he is in his 90s now and the guy who edited his previous volumes died a couple years ago, so I'm not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know Caro's still working on it but honestly not holding my breath for that last volume. Also had had The Man to See by Caro on my shelf for a while now but yet to tackle it.

    ReplyDelete