Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- Nice profile of Rockies manager Walt Weiss. Hard not to like the guy.
- Senator challenges NFL's tax-exempt status. Of course a shortcut would be to just tell the IRS that the NFL was affiliated with the Tea Party.
- Col. Chris Hadfield singing Space Oddity is awesome. Part of me is bothered by the idea that NASA now is best known for singing astronauts and not for the sort of great goals and accomplishments that made them famous in the past. We don't even have a space shuttle any more.
- Watch this excerpt from a commencement speech by David Foster Wallace. Watch it once a week for the rest of your life to remind yourself "this is water".
- 11 Patron Saints of food, wine and those who cook or serve
- Interesting look at how our Solar System isn't "normal".