Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- A month without a fork. I could do that easily. I went all yesterday without using a fork and I didn't even try to avoid using one.
- Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night recreated with 7,000 dominoes
- I agree - very classy move by the Diamondbacks.
- And coincidentally - mind-controlled exoskeleton's helping paralyzed people to walk
- Interesting discussion with director William Friedkin and his surprising relationship with sports (especially the Celtics and Mike Tyson)
- Heh heh - Obama is checking your email!