Monday, October 14, 2013

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Holy crap! What a great way to wake up in the morning! I went to bed when the Red Sox were losing 5-1 and I find out this morning they won 6-5! Holy crap!... Not sure what it says about me but I found Boy Dance Party pretty funny... I think in real life you would have to feed a Ticket Oak newborn infants at midnight on a full moon for the magic to actually work... Can you blame me for going to bed early? Boston fans already had their great comeback for the day when Tom Brady threw a TD pass with almost no time left to beat New Orleans and make Rob Ryan react like this...  Have you seen that "Hey lady that's diesel!" commercial? I hope some blonde out there mis-understands the point and puts diesel into her car... Heh heh - vintage birth control... Confession - when I was a kid I thought dining "al fresco" meant eating while wearing no underwear. Now as an adult when I hear a woman suggesting eating al fresco I immediately think she has no panties... Either the smartest or luckiest seal in in the world... I hope Boston sports fans realize how truly blessed we are... Do you want to see pictures of beautiful women wearing nothing but milk? Of course you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment