Friday, October 28, 2005

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Am I a bad person for saying that I've always thought that Brian Giles was a steroids user? Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the un-named outfielder from this report... OK I'll say it - I've never seen the appeal of either Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock... People don't realize how central the character of Multiple Miggs was to the plot of Silence of the Lambs. If Miggs didn't say that he could smell Clarice Starling's you-know and then flick his stuff at her - then Dr. Lector probably never opens up and the story goes nowhere. Just sayn'... Am I the only one who's surprised to learn that Kordell Stewart is still in the NFL?... Ted Williams was half-Mexican. How come he wasn't on the Latino Legends team that was announced prior to the World series game the other night?... Cannibal Girls looks like it should be on the list for all-time bad movies but it had Eugene Levy, Andrea Martin starring and Ivan Reitman directing. I wonder if they even admit to ever having made that movie now... For the sake of all the people who may have to listen to Lou Pinella broadcast baseball games next year - here's hoping he finds a new managing job soon...

EDIT: Doh! That report says an AL outfielder and Giles plays in the NL. Double D'oh! (I still think he does roids though)

No comments:

Post a Comment