Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- A reminder of the greatness that was Earl Weaver (NSFW language)
- A curmudgeon of another sort - James Randi's fiery takedown of psychic fraud
- Spectacular photo of volcanic explosion by an Icelandic farmer
- The saying goes that 50% of marriages end in divorce has the corollary that the other 50% end in death. This seems to be a third path - you are more likely to die from a heart attack when having sex while having an affair, than during sex with your regular partner, although this seems largely to apply to men.
- Speaking of cheating husbands - the great show Mad Men will only go 6 seasons
- The saying goes - you can tune a piano but you cannot tuna fish. Well - it turns out that mathematically you cannot even tune a piano.