Thursday, May 31, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The unforced errors by the Obama Administration will be the cause that in the end costs him re-election. Talking about "Polish Death Camps" is just the latest example. I'd be willing to bet that 75% of Polish-Americans would identify themselves both as Catholic and as Democrats. Obama is making it hard for them to vote for him. Good chance they just stay home on election day... Wow - some of these photos literally brought tears to my eyes... For the record - I did not order the code red. You're goddamn right I didn't... Robert Parish's 1981 Celtics World Championship ring sold at auction for $45,578. I would have liked to own that...  If I was Mitt Romney - I'd check into what Ivan "the Polish Hammer" Putski is up to. Having Ivan Putski appear at some events may be the best way to pick up that Polish vote that the Obama Administration is tossing aside.