Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tattoos

I don't have any tattoos but I don't have anything against them. It's just I've never seen anything or wanted anything particular permanently inked on my body. There is this one tattoo I've been thinking about though.

I have been thinking of buzzing my hair for the summer. It grows back pretty fast so no big deal. But I've also been thinking of getting the numbers "666" tattooed on my scalp. Once my hair grows back I would pretty much be the only one who knows it's there.

Here's where my twisted sense of humor kicks in. I would also alter my will to say that immediately after death I am to have my head shaved (so people can see the tattoo) and then be cremated as quickly as possible to avoid me rising from the dead and bringing about the end of the world. I know that I would be dead and wouldn't get to enjoy this particular prank but I would still think it's funny.

3 comments:

  1. You'd have to change your name to Damien

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent a couple of hours standing in line with a guy who had a B-17 and his father's military photo tattooed on his arm (his father had been a flight engineer during WWII). That is something I can respect.

    ReplyDelete