Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Article argues "social scientists and humanities experts" will be in demand in the coming age of robots and artificial intelligence. I remember seeing similar articles in the 80's and 90's - I'm reminded of those articles every time a barista at Starbuck's asks me for my order.
- Hmmm - red meat and diabetes
- Letters from a self-made merchant to his son at college
- Cool - the moment Kyrie Irving found out he was traded to Boston
- Former slave and two-time Olympian becomes an airman
- Offered without comment