Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

Sad day as Terry Jones, aged 77, one of the founders of Monty Python's Flying Circus passes away.

- I think it would be the ultimate hilarious troll move if Derek Jeter found out who the one baseball writer who voted against him and sent that man's wife one of his infamous alleged gift baskets

- Cool - Ian McKellen's diaries from filming The Lord of the Rings

- 4 steps to achieve greatness. Actually 5 steps and I think I've posted it before but worth repeating and reinforcing.

- Tim Ferriss' latest blog post - Finding the One Decision that Removes 100 Decisions (or, Why I'm Reading No New Books in 2020). I rarely read a newly published book as it is but good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment