Wednesday, June 14, 2023

New England Patriots Upcoming Season

There are many questions surrounding and much optimism facing the New England Patriots. I'm very bullish on the Patriots going over their projected 7.5 wins but keep in mind that I'm also the guy who was bullish on them going over 9 wins last year.

One of the big stories about New England from the media is about DeAndre Hopkins and the Patriots. I'm always cautious when it comes to the media mentioning any player because the general rule of thumb is the Patriots don't mention specific players to the media. However, with it being confirmed that Hopkins is visiting both the Titans and New England I have my eyebrows raised. The fact is he could follow up these two visits with visits to the Bills, Chiefs and Browns. Doubtful he'd get the $15 million he's asking for from Bill Beichick but he could use Nashville and New England as stepping stones to an eventual payday with Cleveland. Belichick would use the opportunity to simply get intel on DeAndre.

Also put me in the camp thinkng Mac Jones will have a good season. Last year they put him in an awful position but coupled with new/old offensive coordinator Bill O'Brian, I see him having an even better year than Aaron Rodgers. Where do I bet that?

As far as the AFC East - put me in the camp of the meme above. Don't care if the Bills QB is Josh Allen or Jim Kelly - were pretty parochial here.(Photo via)

No comments:

Post a Comment