Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- More reasons why reading should be a daily habit. My daily goal is 30-pages of non-fiction or 50 pages of fiction.
- Interesting comparison of the GDP of individual US States vs whole countries.
- This was the only thing from the Royal Wedding I found of interest.
- Why are gas prices so high and what happened to fracking?
- This remains one of my favorite albums of all-time
- US, China agree to abandon trade war. Looks like we got some concessions from China who also exerted pressure on North Korea. Abandoning the trade war talk is probably the price we paid in the Korean negotiations.
- Impressive was the right word to describe this