Monday, August 21, 2023

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- 14 American cities that want to "target" real meat and dairy along with cars for elimination by 2030. Sad that Boston is on the list but no way I'm making plans to visit any of these. No more Fenway Park or TD Garden for me I guess.

- The movie The Usual Suspects came out 28-years go this week. Michael Biehn in the Stephen Baldwin role would have been an interesting change. In German-Turkish Kyser Soze can be loosely translated as "King of the Talkers" thus the name "Verbal" Kint. Get it?

- Tucker Carlson met with the President of Serbia. Have to admit that Tucker does laugh like a goofball.

- Matt Taibbi on the Orwellian change to the meaning of the word "transparency"

No comments:

Post a Comment