Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Flotsam and Jetsam

Have a new miscellaneous thoughts and observations post up on Substack.

Thought it might be helpful to share my thoughts on being a paid subscriber on Substack and paid websites in general. I follow many talented writers on Substack but am only a paid subscriber for a few. It's not that I don't appreciate their talents and want to reward their efforts. I do (rust me I understand the work and dedication needed to constantly be churning out posts) but I do not want Substack or my online life to be money-losing propositions. This is why I generally only sign on as a paid subscriber once someone becomes a paid subscriber for me. At the same time - I do not want to charge for my offerings but I do accept paid subscriptions. This is why you also don't see me linking to any sites behind a paywall.

Hope that helps - and after all that please Subscribe, hit the Like button or share the Link. Thanks - it really is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment