Saturday, December 10, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Is it OK for a funeral home to display holiday lights? Even the plain white ones? Walked by one with the decorations lit last night and it just struck me as odd... Pleasing 15 women... When I die I would like my ashes spread over people protesting things I am in favor of. Hopefully in the rain so that my ashes get all stickey and mess up their hair and stuff... I still say AC/DC's Its a Long Way to the Top if You Want to Rock and Roll is the perfect rock song... What's stopping job creation? Too much regulation... Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. If Mars is the friend of Earth what does that make the moon? Fucking Moon... Has anyone seen Joe Theisman and Larry Bowa in the same room at the same time? Separated at birth... Heh heh - 25 Ugly Christmas Sweaters... Quote for the day: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan... I would not be surprised if Jason Varitek wound up with the Angels.... 2011 Taylor University Silent Night. I had never heard of this tradition before. It is perhaps the most awesome thing I've seen in quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment