Saturday, July 14, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Happy National Nude Day! If you are arrested for public nudity today - Hallmark will pay your bail and your fines!... Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog to air on The CW. Funny - just watched this last night for the first time. For the record - I want a Captain Hammer t-shirt... The 2012 Olympic team vs the 92 Dream Team talk is as silly as Batman vs Superman debates. The 92 team and Superman would win every time... One of the things on my bucket list is to learn how to surf. This video is a painful reminder that I'm not close to checking it off the list... 31 Bizarre Foreign Titles for American Films... When you take taxes into account - the Celtics offer to Ray Allen was only $1.4 million better than what he got from the Heat(s)... Neil Gaiman announced a new Sandman series.My understanding it that it will be a sort of prequel telling the story of Morpheus the Lord of Dreams. I haven't read any of the Sandman books but this may just be the reason I was looking for... Tweet of the Day:
 
I'd rather cuddle then have sex.. If you're good at grammar, you'll get that.