Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Still blows my mind that Bleacher Report sold for $200 million while Newsweek sold for $1... Mitt Romney hates to lose... Holy crap! "Joe Biden" is an anagram for "I need job"... The things you learn on the Internet - fish can cough... Peyton Manning took a face from the ancient gallery and HE WALKED ON DOWN THE HALL!... Really?... I remember how angry Ronald Reagan used to get when people used to bring up old speeches he made - what? Reagan didn't get angry? Well that's probably because he believed in what he was saying and wasn't trying to run some con job to get elected... 10 Legendary Monsters of Europe (the Budweiser dragon is not one of them)... I can't tell you how amused I get by the image of Peyton Manning screaming out Doors lyrics as if he was Jim Morrison incarnate... Incredible volcanic riverscape...  Has anyone heard from Craig Kilborn lately?... If you mention the DC Sniper to most people today they will probably think you are talking about a new shooting guard for the Wizards. It was only 10 years ago but my how it has faded from the memory of most (outside of DC that is)... You know I really don't blame the US Ryder Cup team. I blame Chicago. Everything out of that town lately seems to be bad for the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment