Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hezbollah's CFO Flees to Israel

Hezbollah (the Party of God) CFO flees to Israel with $5 million and classified documents.

I know that this could be big news but a few things amused me about the story. First - I like to go out of my way to mention that Hezbollah means "Party of God" because I think in doing so it makes it easier to get liberals to hate them. This probably explains why you never see any MSM story on Hezbollah mention it.

Secondly - I know the Israelis probably care more about the documents than about the $5 million the CFO stole but I can't help but imagine some Hezbollah stooges cursing the CFO for stealing the payroll money.

2 comments:

  1. Kinda like a Hell on Wheels thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking more like a Charles Grodin type thing from Midnight Run

    ReplyDelete