Friday, December 21, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

What if the Mayan Apocalypse was actually The Rapture and we are all still here because we are bad people? Have any really holy people gone missing in the last 24 hours?... Very cool - a knuckleball in slow motion... I saw a bus with "Do Not Pass on Right" written on the bumper. Is that a law? Or can I put that on my bumper too?... Speaking of very cool - on this day in 1970... There should be a Cracker Barrel prevention hotline that gives people options of much better restaurants in the area... Thanks Obama! The Feds shut down a $200,000 NFL survivor pool. I'd be pretty pissed if I was in that pool...  Michael Buble singing Santa Baby is beyond creepy... Baseball-Reference.com lists Jacoby Ellsbury's nickname as "Tacoby Bellsbury". That has to be some sort of inside joke for the Baseball-Reference.com staff... Jimmie Kimmel's year in unnecessary censorship... 

No comments:

Post a Comment