Sunday, September 15, 2013

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Todd Helton is retiring at end of season - something many guessed at. Is he a Hall of Famer? I really like Helton but I would have to say "no"

- The guy who started the Kopi Luwak coffee craze says it has become a cruel scam and should be stopped.

- An invisible skyscraper? Some ideas are not destined to end well.

- Again I am surprised at how eloquent and insightful Russell Brand is. I should know better by now - the guy is an impressive writer and he is correct about our current reality.

- One GIF - 50 Chris Davis HR's

- Sebastian Junger - someone recognized as an eloquent and insightful writer - when the best chance for peace means war

4 comments:

  1. If Sebastian Junger is insightful, then I'm the Dalai Lama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hitter - the Lama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:09 PM

    But to really have a secure locking system with practical systems should be main concern. Zynga is continually creating new responsibilities and products for this sport.
    You virtually get an android phone emulator.

    My web blog; how to install whatsapp on pc using youwave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:46 PM

    I visited several web pages however the audio feature for audio songs current at this
    site is actually marvelous.

    my webpage: invitaciones boda baratas

    ReplyDelete