Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Bitcoin off to a rough start in 2015. I don't own any Bitcoin but wouldn't turn it down if anyone wanted to donate.

- Johnny Football gets heckled, doused with drinks. I feel bad for Browns fans at this point.

- Is this story getting so little exposure because this is now expected behavior for Bill Clinton? Hillary can forget any thoughts about running in 2016 because I have a feeling there are people out there just dying to share their Slick Willie stories.

- Harvard professors upset because Obamacare is now costing them money. I have to laugh but then I remember that Obamacare costs me an extra $320 per month for the same plan I had before the country was snookered by Harvard mouth-breathers.

- My  heart aches for Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment