Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Bitcoin off to a rough start in 2015. I don't own any Bitcoin but wouldn't turn it down if anyone wanted to donate.
- Johnny Football gets heckled, doused with drinks. I feel bad for Browns fans at this point.
- Is this story getting so little exposure because this is now expected behavior for Bill Clinton? Hillary can forget any thoughts about running in 2016 because I have a feeling there are people out there just dying to share their Slick Willie stories.
- Harvard professors upset because Obamacare is now costing them money. I have to laugh but then I remember that Obamacare costs me an extra $320 per month for the same plan I had before the country was snookered by Harvard mouth-breathers.
- My heart aches for Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak and his wife.