Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Black Jack Pershing would be tried as a war criminal today instead of lauded as an effective leader dealing with barbarians in an effective manner. Not sure if I'd call that progress,
- Today would ave been Elvis' 80th birthday. Here's a great cover of him singing Bridge Over Troubled Water.
- I agree
- A day late but happy 70th wedding anniversary Mr and Mrs Bush
- Heh heh - karma is a pre-existing condition
- Increase in minimum wage forces Michigan non-profit restaurant to close
- How can you not love Pedro Martinez? "You tell Clemens, he hits one of mine, I take two of his."