Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Very cool!

- I have the AllTrails app on my phone but now I'm curious to try out this Fatmap app.

- Images show that North Korea has begun dismantling a key missile site. This news seems to have been buried yet can't help but think if this happened under Obama then CNN would be spending hours comparing him to JFK and the dismantling of the Cuban missile sites.

- Interesting hypothesis. Way back when I posited that Putin invaded Crimea because he didn't have the billions needed to rent the naval base there. If he has trouble paying pensions to Russian citizens their economy might really be hurting. All the more reason for Trump to play nice.

- Find your passion? That's bad advice according to new study. The key seems to be to keep an open mind and stay curious.

- This is so true.

- WD 40 you dirty dog! I imagine this ad ran back in the day of "Men's" magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment