Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

How long before Hillary Clinton alleges that Amy Robach is a Russia asset?...  Meanwhile an important message from Dennis Rodman... I would really like to know how many people complaining about Kurt Suzuki wearing a MAGA hat at the White House also have a COEXIST bumper sticker on their car... Something I was wondering today - in what professional sports locker room do you think you'd find the most book lovers? My gut says the NHL but I guess it really depends upon the team and not the sport... I wish there was a Venn diagram of people who support #MeToo and those who still support Hillary Clinton so I could mute the people on Twitter who fall in the overlap... I think Mike Leach would make a good fit and a good hire as the next Florida State head football coach. He loves Key West, is an offensive savant and Gardner Minshew mania is going on in Jacksonville. He checks all the boxes to succeed in the State of Florida...

No comments:

Post a Comment