Saturday, January 14, 2006

Cheryl Tiegs' NFL Playoff Picks



Cheryl Tiegs who has been around the block several times - shares her NFL picks with A Large Regular.

Take it away Cheryl.

CT: In today's matinee - I like the Seahawks. People are always confusing me with other super models. They ask me why I divorced Billy Joel or why I divorced Rod Stewart. Well I was never married to either of those guys. That was other super models that made those poor choices. It makes me very angy when people confuse me with other super models and that's why I'm taking the Seahawks. People are always confusing Shaun Alexander with other runningbacks - calling him Tiki and stuff. And Matt Hasselbeck - people are always confusing him with that hockey player Mark Messier or some other bald guy. That has to make the Seahawks angry and I bet they take out their anger on the Redskins today. I'm taking Seattle and giving the points.

CT: Tom Brady is dreamy. The Patriots win this game out-right. I'm taking the Patriots on the money line with this one.

CT: Did you know that I was in a movie called Brown Bunny? I wasn't comfortable acting in that movie. I'm more comfortable acting when I play myself. Anyway, I bring up Brown Bunny because Jerome Bettis looks like a big brown energizer bunny and that's why I think the Steelers will win. Then again, my movie Brown Bunny ws a complete flop - so maybe the Steelers flop. Bill Cohwer does have a history of choking big time. Nope - I'm taking the points and the Steelers. Go my big fat brown bunny! Go!

CT: I'm from Minnesota which isn't far from Chicago. That's why I'm picking Carolina and taking the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment