Saturday, October 09, 2010

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Holy crap! The kid on Two and a Half Men makes 3-times as much per episode ($300k) than Jon Hamm makes on Mad Men ($100k)... So I have the Reds +1.5 runs last nigh and they are up 4-0 and Bronson is cruising. What could go wrong?... Helpful hint - it's not a good idea to ever tell a woman that she looks kinda like Peter Gammons... Why is Scott Peterson still alive? He was sentenced to death 5 yrs ago for killing his wife. Put him in gen-pop and turn a blind eye already... I wasn't going to touch that Reds game but then I saw a nugget from Jason Stark saying that Bronson Arroyo is 3-0 with a 2,49 ERA in games where Bruce Dreckman calls balls and strikes. It should have been 4-0 damn it!... An atom walks down the road when he suddenly bumps into another atom. "You okay?" he asks. "No! I've lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"... I am disappointed the Battered Women Support Group doesn't sponsor Wil Cordero's Baseball-reference.com page anymore. For $10 I may sponsor it for them... What's worse - the Eagles picking Kevin Kolb over Donovan McNabb or the Browns drafting Tim Couch over Donovan McNabb?... The weekend is here! Let us spring up out of our sober shells. We shall soar like drunken eagles!

No comments:

Post a Comment