Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- Good news for the Khan Academy. They got $5 million in funding for expansion and an actual school building. If you haven't checked out the Khan Academy YouTube videos you really should.
- Remember Gentlemen's Relish is delicious on hot toast. Pretty sure that is code for something. Doesn't sound very appetizing to me.
- Louis CK is the man. This is the equivalent of Pearl Jam cutting out middleman Ticketmaster for concerts. Could be pretty precedent setting.
- Jim Armstrong leaves Denver Post over bookie scandal.
- Daylight Savings Explained
- It is funny because after reading it you actually stop to consider the possibility.
- People were upset with Party Poker when they left US in 2006 but it looks like they may have made right move.