Sunday, August 18, 2013

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Drew Bledsoe's middle name is McQueen. How did I not know that? I hope it is because his parents were big Steve McQueen fans and not because of a family name thing... Jeff Passan points out that Josh Hamilton is ranked 121st out of 151 players who qualify with his anemic .686 OPS and he still has 4-years and almost $100 million left on his contract. I wonder if Nick Cafardo still thinks the Red Sox should have signed Hamilton... I went to a gang rumble and a Chuckie Cheese birthday party broke out... I was only kidding a while back when I said A-Rod is acting this way because he's building the groundwork for an insanity defense but now I'm not so sure it's a joke... Very cool - guy bikes to all 30 MLB parks for charity... Do gangs even have rumbles anymore? Is that like a 1950's thing and it is all drive-by's now?... I'm not offended by the Washington Redskins name but I hope the people who are also demand that the NAACP change the name of their organization... Interesting update on what Daniel Radcliffe has been up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment