So the other night I was in a college bar where they had a Karaoke DJ. I didn't sing because the wait was too long (not a fan of waiting for anything) but I did have a chance to look through the song book. Here's my top 5 for songs I would have sung.
1. Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet
2. Theme Song to The Love Boat (I'm a fun guy and this is a fun campy song)
3. Tom Petty - American Girl
4. Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun (bringing back my college days)
5. Monty Python - Sit on My Face (OK - maybe I'd only threaten to sing this song - but I do know the words)