Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- Remember how Obama promised Obamacare would cut a family's healthcare cost by $2500? Yeah - not so much. "Broken promises with no repercussions" should be the new motto of the Democratic Party.
- The producers of True Detective are bringing Catch-22 to TV
- Interesting - Mike Tyson helps launch 100 Bitcoin ATM's in Las Vegas. My first reaction was "good for him!" Then I started to wonder if this makes laundering money so much easier.
- Cool - the USS Milwaukee. Can't help but wonder how this ship is going to get from Lake Michigan to the Atlantic Ocean. It's way too big for the Erie Canal - right?
- After reading this I'll never kill another centipede I find in my home again.