Thursday, February 11, 2016

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- When historians look back at the 2016 Presidential race they will point to this logo as the point where Bernie Sanders beat Hillary Clinton.

- And this picture will become the stock photo of Bernie Sanders supporters

- Greg Popovitch speaks for the nation

- Heh heh

- Maybe Amazon does know something we don't

- Where do we find such men?

- Yes Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is awesome. And yes I weep for the future.

- It's scary (and inexcusable) that the Russians now have a lead on the US in submarines


  1. I'm shaking my head over Popovich going for Obama in 2012. It never ceases to amaze me that otherwise intelligent and successful people could vote for that idiot more than once.

  2. As an Irish Catholic growing up beside pictures of the family we also had a picture of the Pope and one of JFK (even though this was years after his death). That's the way it was.

    I have a lot of black friends and in their homes they have pictures of their family plus one of MLK Jr. and one of Obama. That's the way it is.

    My guess is that 90% of the NBA support Obama because he's the first black President (the other 10% are owners or management). So I can excuse anyone associated with the NBA for supporting Obama as a natural offshoot of the environment in which they work.