Sunday, April 23, 2017
Today is not just the anniversary of Shakespeare's birth (1564) but also his death (1616). On top of that - today is also Talk Like Shakespeare day. One of my favorite facts about Shakespeare was the fact that perhaps the greatest writer of all-time was married to a woman who could neither read nor write.
- 21 phrases people use without realizing they are quoting Shakespeare
- 11 strange Shakespeare adaptations. I'm actually interested in checking out The People vs Friar Laurence.
- 7 of Shakespeare's best dirty jokes
- The New York Public Library celebrates Shakespeare.
- How Shakespeare changed everything
- The Shakespeare insult generator
- The Big Lebowski written as a work of Shakespeare's