Saturday, March 03, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Drug wars are good and easy to win... South Korea has a robot crab called the "crabster" that can be used to explore the ocean floor... Am I the only one suffering serious football withdrawal right now?... Along with being a pretty unique person Shaq is a pretty astute businessman... Not sure what bothered me more as a kid - learning there's no Easter Bunny or learning Erik Estrada's first name is actually Henry... Can you imagine how awful it would to be for a girl or guy in college or high school with a nickname like "the crabster"?... Pretty strong words from Alan Dershowitz about the hard left and tenured university professors...

2 comments:

  1. I got through my football withdrawal back early in the season. Just had to get over it. I didn't spend all that time in the Marines just to watch multimillionaires kneel while the National Anthem was playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your point but I'm also missing college and high school football.

    ReplyDelete