Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- If credit card commercials were real life
- Also Grief Bacon would be a good name for a Depeche Mode cover band.
- Classic Internet - The crazy nastyass Honey Badger. Still funny 7-years later.
- Me on the morning of St. Patrick's Day vs. me on the morning after St. Patrick's Day
- Very cool potential health testing tool
- The last 50 final round broadcasts of the Masters are now available on YouTube. This is going to kill the productivity of many people in the next few weeks.
- 50 million Facebook user profiles harvested by Cambridge Analytica in major "data breach" (is it still a data breach if Facebook just sold the data?)