Friday, April 13, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Serious question - who had a better NBA season Gordon Haywood or Jae Crowder?  I mean at least people think Haywood is still a starting player in the league... Cool - man who escaped Alcatraz writes letter to the FBI telling them he's still alive... Before coffee this morning I started thinking about the death of Cranberries lead singer Dolores O' Riordan. It's been almost 3 months since her death. Cherish life and live in the moment... I was amused by this stat. I was amused because I immediately wondered if those numbers are giving credit for the explosion in polar bear population to Al Gore somehow. I mean do those numbers also include the half bear-half Gore ones too. Even briefly thought about writing a screenplay Al Gore - The Man Who Slept with Polar Bears (my mind works differently than most)... Heh heh - it's funny because its true... I get a kick out of Brad Marchand. He's like the reincarnation of the great John L. Sullivan "I can lick any sonofabitch in the house!"...  They still haven't announced O'Riordan's cause of death...

No comments:

Post a Comment