Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

An update on super-gambler Billy Walters (currently behind bars). I don't feel bad for Walters but I do come away with less respect for Phil Michelson... Not sure if this is true but I heard the only college willing to admit David Hogg was Trump University... If I recall my comic books correctly - Super Gonorrhea is teenage Spider-Man's biggest nemesis... If I were a pitching coach every time I left the mound I'd turn back and shout "and candlesticks always make a nice gift"... Interesting - could using blockchain end movie piracy? This could also revolutionize the way music is purchased and shared... How much do I love the Boston Bruins? Nutrocker by Emerson, Lake and Palmer was my wedding song (old-time Channel 38 Bruins fans will understand)... Cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment